Thank You!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

let me let go.........


you came along and i am able to forget him...
you came along and i am able to let him go...
you came along and i am able to let go of my past...
you came along and i am able to say goodbye...
you came along and i am able to start anew...

gone are those days filled with tears...
gone are those days filled with heartache...
gone are those days filled with sorrow...
gone are those days filled with sadness...

a whole new day has come...
you brought back with you my stolen heart...
you mend my broken heart...
you fill my heart with trust, faith and love..
you took away my heart and soul...

however,
it was already too late...
you are only treating me as a friend...
friendship bonds us...
no matter how deeply and madly am i in love with you,
it is too late...

if it is for the best,
why are you stealing my heart?
why are you stealing my soul?
please LET ME LET GO...................

No comments:

Post a Comment